BCPI Document Imaging
Access your documents in seconds! Store them online, in portable media, DVDs, CDs, and eDocument storage! Databased and searchable!
When you move to modern storage solutions with BCPI, you save paper, which means you save trees and make a better environment by going green.
Stop looking through messy file-cabinets, flipping thru hundreds of pages or misplacing documents. Your files can be at your fingertips and databased to make them more useful and more accessible than ever.
BCPI has performed millions of document imaging and scanning services for the United States Government and for private business. (To see a list of some of our clients, go here. ) You do not have to be trapped in an obsolete technology. BCPI can translate your old documents and storage records into modern, 21st century databases.
- ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT SYSTEMS
- Data Conversion & Scanning with OCR, ICR, OMR and Raster Scanning.
- Aperture Cards
- Blue Prints/Mylar
Conversion, translation, extractions: We can turn as office full of paper into a set of portable CD or DVD disks, databased and indexed.
- Fast Expert Data Extraction, Indexing & Key Entry
- Convert Electronic Document Format information to any format desired: Full Text, HTML, Tiff, Jpeg, GIF, AutoCad, etc.
- Database Building with Alchemy, MS, SQL, Access or Oracle with stand-alone capabilities or over your local area network.
- Electronic Storage & Output on disk, tape, CD-ROM, DVD, RAID disk, Juke Box, etc.
- E-Doc Warehousing & Hosting with 24/7 document database hosting offered on Secured site
- Custom Training and Consulting
- On Demand Printing/Duplicating
Variable Data Printing
Printing from electronic files
Pick-up and Delivery
In house Bindery
In-house storage of originals available
DocuXplorer allows a user to centralize the access point into a whole realm of stored digital data: records, images, email, faxes, and any other type of paper or electronic files.